- User friendly interface, the display module includes a unique standardization and normalization of whole body bone scans.
Simplifies the comparison between up to 10 studies on the same patient.
- With the Atlas checkbox ticked, the fitted atlas is displayed in the bone scan with black outline.Quality check that displays total counts and skeletal counts from the anterior and posterior images.
- Classify the hotspots with high probability for metastasis.
- Automatically calculates the BSI values, an imaging biomarker, that reflects the extent of skeletal involvement by tumor in whole body bone scans.
Shows Bone Scan Index and number of hotspots with high probibility of metastasis for each study.Shows the skeletal involvement for each region of the skeletal atlas.
- The summary page presents a complete report, based on the classification of hotpots and the quantification of BSI. The summary page can easily be exported to PACS or PDF file with text and images by the physician.