Director of Business and Commercial Development
As a Director of Business and Commercial Development, Digital Solutions, you will be working with highly motivated colleagues at EXINI with cutting edge AI technology solutions in oncology. You will be responsible for growing EXINI’s business, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company and its brands.
You will track new markets and emerging trends in digital medical imaging in oncology. You will work with the EXINI leadership team to recommend new products and services that can enhance the commercial growth opportunities for EXINI.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and ambitious individual with experience and interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment in digital healthcare. You have demonstrated strong commercial and business development acumen, a bias for action and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have a strategic mindset and ability to think out of the box. In addition, you are a team player and will contribute with your energy and passion to the team. You will report to the Vice President and Site Manager of Digital Solutions at EXINI Diagnostics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow EXINI’s business globally, in close cooperation with EXINI’s leadership team and Lantheus’ corporate development team
- Prepare business cases for submission and presentation to EXINI’s Leadership Team and Lantheus’ corporate development team.
- Identify new business leads, establish contacts and execute to create new agreements.
- Maintain and further develop existing customer relationships and agreements.
- Further develop and expand the B2B and partnering business model.
- As an active member of the global corporate development team, generate innovative ideas and identify opportunities that will help drive business growth.
- Negotiate deals with possible partners and manage partnerships with channel partners.
- Participate in and contribute to the relevant international BD and AI conferences and meeting.
Applications should not be sent directly to EXINI.