Frontend Software Developer
Frontend developer for development of medical devices in the cloud.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a New York-based pharma company that develops diagnostic imaging agents for staging of prostate cancer. EXINI Diagnostics AB, founded and located in Lund since 1999 and acquired by Progenics in 2015, develops AI software to assist diagnostics from the resulting images.
Location: EXINI Diagnostics AB, Lund, Sweden
As a Frontend Developer you will play an integral role in the development of our medical devices. You will be part of a small, focused team working on web applications in an agile environment.
Your daily work includes frontend programming, usability engineering, with medical image handling and viewing in both 2D and 3D as central parts. As part of the device team you will help in the design, implementation and documentation of our products including regulatory requirements and health information.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a developer.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Good knowledge of functional programming concepts.
- Proficiency in managing software projects in Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
If you have any questions about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job:
By sending us your application you agree for us to use your personal data for recruiting-related purposes. More information about how we handle your personal data can be found here: Information to jobseekers – GDPR.