Machine Learning Developer
Do you have a strong machine learning/image analysis/statistics/mathematics background and are great at programming?
- Would you like to work with the latest machine learning technology to develop diagnostics tools for prostate cancer patients?
- Would you like to work in a small agile team with experts on machine learning, image processing, data science, statistics and medicine?
- To be part of clinical trials of new imaging agents for medical image modalities such as CT, SPECT and PET?
- To be part of a small pharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients?
One in seven men develop prostate cancer during their lifetimes. To choose the right therapy, accurate diagnostics are key, but today’s tools have very large uncertainties.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a New York-based pharma company that develops diagnostic imaging agents for staging of prostate cancer. EXINI Diagnostics AB, founded and located in Lund since 1999 and acquired by Progenics in 2015, develops AI software to assist diagnostics from the resulting images.
Location: EXINI Diagnostics AB, Lund, Sweden
- Master of Science in Engineering (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering) or equivalent.
- Strong foundation in at least two of the following areas:
- Machine learning, deep learning experience is a plus.
- Statistics, preferably biostatistics or strong mathematical abilities
- Software development, good Python skills is a strong plus.
- Computational image analysis
- Good computational programming skills, e.g. Python, Matlab, R, Julia
- Basic knowledge of and experience with machine learning
- Working knowledge of terminal/bash
- Team player with good communication skills (oral and writing)
Nice to have:
- Computational medical image analysis skills
- Software development skills: e.g. git, unit testing, agile development
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as tensorflow/keras or pytorch
- Data engineering skills: data cleaning and transformation, versioning, data workflow handling
- Good working knowledge of (bio)statistics and related skills: confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, ROC curves, visualizations, pandas/R, jupyter notebooks
- Cloud development experience, e.g. AWS, google cloud
- Experience with medical device development
If you have any questions about this position, please contact email@example.com.
Apply for this job:
By sending us your application you agree for us to use your personal data for recruiting-related purposes. More information about how we handle your personal data can be found here: Information to jobseekers – GDPR.